Wooden toys have been traditionally made for hundreds of years with generation after generation having enjoyment out of them.
For people who value craftsmanship, quality, and enjoyability, a fine collection of beautifully made wooden toys is the best Christmas gift idea for the grandchildren generation. Meaning wood toys lets you share treasured moments with your grandkids that will be remembered forever. The wooden toy can also be passed on from generation to generation.
Popular wooden toy ideas for grandchildren include
- Farm Toys and Accessories : Farms, farm animals, dolls, tractors and farm carts.
- Wooden Blocks : Wooden blocks in various shapes and sizes, block carts.
- Fire Department Toys : A “real” fire station, fire trucks and firemen to play with endlessly.
- Outdoor Toys : Baby swings, swings, spinning tops, sports and outdoor games.
- Push and Pull Toys : Pull animals, cute push animals and fun push carts for the little ones.
- Holidays : Various small gifts, nice Sinterklaas toys, and Christmas toys such as nativity scenes with accompanying figures in different designs, Christmas music box.
- Toy Garages and Cars : Wooden parking garages and wooden toy cars.
- Rocking horses and Hobby horse : Wooden rocking horses, hobby horse toys, rocking horses.
- Gadgets : Baby tooth boxes, toothbrush holders, piggy banks, pencils, craft supplies and much more…
- Toy Kitchen and Toy Shop : Endless fun with a real wooden stove, a complete children’s kitchen or all kinds of toy kitchen utensils.
- Children’s room : Children’s room lamps, nice coat hooks, decorative growth charts, beautiful and funny mobiles, wooden bookends and small furniture such as table with chairs and toy boxes.
- Music Instrument Toys : Xylophones, metalophones, triangles, tambourines, recorders, etc. Here you can compose your children’s orchestra, but also many different types of music boxes and jewelry boxes.
- Doll Stuff : Anything to do with dolls; doll prams and doll furniture.
- Dollhouses and Accessories : Beautiful dollhouses, dollhouse furniture and dollhouse dolls.
- Toy train: Nice wooden trains, with animals or blocks or wagons with the letters of your name.
- Puppet Show and Accessories : Puppet Shows, Puppet Show Dolls and Finger Puppets.
- Puzzles : Wooden puzzles in many shapes and sizes.
- Riding Toys : Doll prams, wooden balance bikes, wooden scooters, walking carts and more…; Colored or natural.
- Knights and Pirates : Knight toys, swords and shields, pirate sabers, castles …
- Workshop : Everything the real handyman needs: a workbench, a toolbox with tools and a carpenter’s belt.
- Play – Toys Other : All kinds of nostalgic wooden toys: games, roller tracks, and much more.
- Wooden Planes : The aviation tycoon-to-be starts with his first wooden plane.
Each and every one of the selected wooden toys should be carefully crafted with non-toxic paint and a 100% child-safe design. Read more about how to choose a safe wooden toy gift here.
Shortcut To Great Info On This Page
Why buy wooden toys?
Why choose wooden toys? Many of the plastic toys in stores today are loud, overstimulating, wasteful, and foster no creativity. Wooden toys are thought-provoking and developmentally ingenious. They are also safe and made with non-toxic finishes and natural oils, instead of harmful chemicals. Best of all wooden toys are durable enough for the toughest play and when your toy has given its all it can be recycled for a happier environment.
What are the best wooden toddlers toys for the money?
There are several different wooden toddlers toys that are a good deal and offer hours of play for your child. There is a Medieval Castle Building set that will keep your little one busy for hours. For those who like walking toys, there is always the Heirloom Wooden Walking Duck that quacks. These can offer your child hours of amusement and since they are made of wood, you can bet that these toys are durable and will take a lot of abuse without breaking. Wood is a good durable toy material that will cost less to manufacture than other toys on the market.
Why choose wooden toddlers toys?
Wooden toddlers’ toys that are made with wood tend not to break easily. They are also made from one of the sturdiest materials and will not shatter bend or warp. They are also more cost-effective to make than say, plastic. Plastic breaks, wood won’t. You won’t have the safety issues that you would with plastic toys. Therefore using these wooden toys will be safer to use than other toys. They will last longer and give more hours of enjoyment to your toddler, allowing them to use their imagination.
How many different types of wooden toddlers toys are there?
There are many different types of wooden toddlers’ toys that range from blocks to walkers to puzzles. There is a wide range of toys that include wood in their basic composition. Since wood is a good base for building all sorts of toys, from puzzles to walking toys, you have a wider range than you would with most other types of materials that are used today. So there is a wide range of toys that are available for a toddler using the wood material.
My toddler likes puzzles, so would a toddlers toys puzzle be a good idea?
Yes, the toddlers’ toys puzzles are a wonderful choice. The ones that are made of wood also offer the stimulation of a different surface to play with. So this play will stimulate the senses while allowing hours of fun playtime. These puzzles allow your toddler unlimited hours of play and exploration. Learning to put the pieces together also helps your toddler build problem-solving techniques. So this is a wonderful learning game that your toddler will enjoy for a long time to come.
How do I choose the right wooden toddlers toys?
When choosing wooden toddlers toys, you need to bear in mind the age of the child in question. Look at what your toddler is interested in, such as blocks or puzzles for example. Then when browsing toys, make certain that they are approved for the toddler’s appropriate age group. Then you will be able to choose the right toy for your toddler and will also have the knowledge that this toy is solidly built, will weather all sorts of abuse, and will provide hours of playtime fun that your child will enjoy and get lots of use out of the toy in question.
==>Next Wooden Toy Idea ==>
⚡⚡⚡ Want To See More Educational Wooden Toys For Toddlers & Kids Development? ==> Click The Images Below To Explore!